POS hardware cost and POS software cost represents only some of your direct POS system costs. However, it's going to be both "direct POS cost" and "indirect POS cost" that will determine your total POS system cost. Consider following to determine your total POS price.
- Compare POS hardware costs for POS touch screen terminals, POS report printers, POS receipt printers, barcode scanners, POS cash drawers, network routers, hubs, switches, uninterruptible power supplies, data backup systems and any necessary cabling.
- Compare POS software cost, licensing and maintenance fees.
- Compare installation cost. Any POS system costs for electrical, furnishings (desks, tables) and Internet service.
- Compare POS Electronic Payment (swipe) fees.
- Compare POS system service contracts, response times, remote POS system service capabilities, equipment warranties, POS system training programs.
- Compare standard and add on features. Discuss POS system features your company may want or need in the future. Will add-ons add value to your business or save you money?
- Compare POS system capacity. Leave room for expansion.
- Discuss POS system disaster recovery.
- Schedule a POS system demonstration. Check vendor references.
- Get 3 competitive POS System quotes - compare POS system cost.
We network with POS market leaders, POS companies that know your industry, your business, your point of sale. Describe your point of sales system needs above and we will quickly match you with 3-4 of the best POS companies in your area. We will provide you with POS company addresses, phone numbers, web sites and more. You will quickly be contacted by top POS dealers, POS vendors ready to provide you with free POS price quotes specific to your business need. Our service is 100% free! There are no obligations what-so-ever to make a purchase or to do business with any POS dealer in our network.